Sunday, August 29, 2010

<---TWW = last low key week.

I'm adding a new feature, LWM---->
"Last Weeks Mileage"(if you want to play along & need authoring rights on this blog just let me know & I'll re-send the e-mail to allow you to do that). This is more for the motivation of the marathoners but is probably good for everyone. Although I don't advocate "junk miles"or getting too obsessed with mileage, there is no denying that for the most part the more running you can do & stay health the better you'll be as a distance runner. It'll also give me a general idea of how people are fairing in their training.[Bert & Hooch, sorry this is a running blog...no 4:1 & 1:4 conversions for your biking & swimming :)].

If you're up at Whistler between Mon. & Wed. & want to hook up for a run or talk training/racing(or just STS) I'm at Lost Lake Lodge....probably by the pool :) or text me.

See you Saturday.
Cheers,
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment