Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Accommodating

Hello LM'ers,

Hope this finds you all doing well.

As some of you may already be aware I am strongly considering a move to the west side (of the country). I plan to do some marathon training with y'all. I hope to get out that way by October 1 and will be around 'til at least January, if not longer.

If anyone has the low down on some place that I could lay my head for that time please let me know.

Best case scenario for me would be some sort of sublet. A full year rent may also be an option, if it's somewhere I think I'll be able to sublet if I can't stay in Vancouver. My girlfriend may also join me at some point, but for the time being it will just be me.

I've been looking a bit on kijiji and craigslist, but if anyone knows of a better site for me to scope things out please let me know.

Hope training is going well for everyone,
Cheers,
Dylan W.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know of any places you could sublet...but I have apartment hunted out here before. I used Craigslist as well. Any particular area you're looking in?

    ReplyDelete